Ai Human
by MK Stephenson
Blurb:
After spending weeks trapped in a cage, Lyssa is sold in her sleep to a telepathic, purple-scaled alien looking for the latest in A.I. technology. She’s forced to play the role of a companion android or be liquidated by a shady dealer to make room for new inventory.
Returning home with a synthetic companion for their lonely household, Terrald and his mates believe their new toy is defective. It can’t communicate and resists their commands. The moment they learn she can hear their mindvoices, they realize that they have purchased a living being.
Now Lyssa is stranded on an alien planet with three reptilian males who claim they want to protect and cherish her. But trust does not come easily to a woman who has been treated like merchandise. Should she leave and rebuild her life in the safety of a human sanctuary, or take the risk of opening herself up to the males who are determined to own her heart?
A.I. Human is a steamy why choose/reverse-harem sci-fi alien romance. It is a standalone in the interconnected Lietvia Galaxy series.
My Review:
I can’t speak for everyone, but I absolutely love alien
romance. It’s my go-to comfort read whenever I need a pick-me-up, and honestly,
there’s just something about an alien male who completely worships the FMC.
This book puts a unique spin on that setup: the FMC is sold to an alien as an
AI sex doll and goes along with it to survive. What she doesn’t know is that
the alien who bought her plans to share her with his three male mates. Their
world has a hive structure with one queen, giving the story major omegaverse-with-aliens
vibes.
This book felt fresh and different, and I loved it from beginning
to end. I was so hooked that I couldn’t put it down, my phone was basically glued
to my hand all day. The writing was engaging, and the world-building was excellent.
I love when an author pulls me so completely into their imagination, especially
when they’ve built not just a world, but an entire universe. This is the second
book in the series, but it can be read as a standalone.
If you enjoy alien romance, monster romance, and a dark
reverse harem, this one definitely belongs on your TBR. Just make sure to check
the trigger warnings before diving in, because it does lean darker.

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment